In collaboration with The Civil Defense, CORE Ireland are excited to announce that we are running a fundraising event in Meath in September!(date to be announced).
This event will be a Poker Run!
Each team can have up to four people with an entry ticket costing €40
When you purchase your ticket you will receive an email with a link to a registration form. Please complete the registration form as soon as you receive it.
You can start at anytime after 11am with a function taking place later on in Navan at 8.30pm
What do you need of the event?
· All teams will need a designated team coordinator with a WhatsApp account to communicate with the event organisers.
· Transport for going between the clues.
· Driving licences.
· Google if you feel like you’ll need it.
How will the event be run?
· On the day of the event, the first thing you will need to do is send a selfie of the team to the event organisers. There will be a spot prize for the most ridiculous faces pulled during said selfie.
· After you send the selfie, the team will be sent its first clue.
· Once you solve this clue, travel with your team to where you believe your answer is and snap another selfie at the location to send to the event organisers via WhatsApp. There will be another spot prize for the best pun made in the caption of the selfie.
· Once you send this selfie with your answer you will receive another clue and the process repeats.
· There is a total of eight clues each over the course of the day. Each group will get a different set of clues.
· Your final clue which will be where the evening event (In Navan) will take place at 8.30pm.
· For each clue you solve your team will be given a playing card. When you collect all your cards at the function later in the night, you have to make the best poker hand possible with the cards – max five cards.
· Best overall Poker Hand Wins.
More information on the evening event and clues coming soon.
For more information, contact us