- Promoter: The Promoter of this Raffle is Core Ireland a registered charity with the Charities Regulator (RCN 20206110), of Unit 3, Meath Enterprise Centre, Trim Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15RT61, Republic of Ireland.
- Raffle Period: The Raffle costs €5 to enter or 5 entries for €20. The Raffle is limited. Entries will be accepted online and offline starting on 1st March 2022 at 9:00 am GMT. The draw will take place as soon as 500 entries are reached or December 2021 whichever happens soonest.
- Eligibility: This Raffle is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry. The Raffle is subject to all applicable state, and local laws and regulations in the Republic of Ireland. The Raffle is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Terms & Conditions, and that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Core Ireland as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Raffle.
- How to Enter Paypal: Chose the number of tickets you want to buy on the dropdown menu, 1 or 5. Click the Yellow “Pay Now” button below. This will bring you to your PayPal Account to sign in and purchase or Use a credit/debit card to complete the purchase
- How to Enter Payzone: Click on either “Buy 1 Ticket for €5” or “Buy 5 tickets for €20” and you will be taken to Payzone where you can login to your account and complete the purchase
- All entries must fulfil all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Core Ireland. You may enter as many times as you want. You must provide the information requested.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Raffle will receive an Apple iPad 10.2″ estimated retail value of €400.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Core Ireland. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all customs charges and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Core Ireland to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further communication or consent.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Core Ireland. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) working days following the draw. Core Ireland shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) working days from the time the Winner notification is sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Raffle the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post Raffle publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
- Terms & Conditions: Core Ireland reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Core Ireland’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Raffle.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Core Ireland, Unit 3, Meath Enterprise Centre, Trim Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15RT61, Republic of Ireland. Requests must be received no later than five (5) working days after the winner is announced.
- Social Media Platforms & Apple Inc: The Raffle hosted by Core Ireland is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media Platforms or Apple Inc. You are providing your funds & information to Core Ireland and not to any Social Media Platforms or Apple Inc. The information you provide will be used to keep you up to date with Core Ireland’s current and new projects and to send you Core Ireland’s Community Magazine.
Get In Touch!
We Would Love to Hear from You!
Office Hours are: –
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday, & Bank Holidays CLOSED